Debt Relief in Glendale
Glendale Debt Relief Attorneys
Seeking debt relief in Glendale, Arizona? There are many debt relief options available. Individuals, couples, and businesses who are in financial trouble can attest to the fact that this as a very stressful situation. Unfortunately, creditors have little sympathy for debtors and can introduce a lot of pressure to get a person to make payments. Our Glendale debt relief attorneys at My AZ Lawyers, PLLC do all the work to provide you with the best debt relief options.
Many methods of debt relief are available to those who are no longer able to meet their financial responsibilities, due to outstanding medical bills, loss of a job, reduction in income, or other unfortunate circumstance. While filing for bankruptcy (either chapter 7 or chapter 13) is the primary method used by many family and individuals in Glendale, Arizona and Maricopa County, Arizona of releasing themselves from substantial debt, there are other options and types of debt relief for individuals who would like to avoid the negative credit impact that filing for bankruptcy.
Debt Relief Lawyers in Glendale
If you would like to find out more about the various debt relief options, you have come to the right website. Our Glendale debt relief experts are here to answer your questions and we have also included information online for you to view. If you are worried about how the different forms of debt relief will affect your credit or if you are curious about the different chapters of bankruptcy, you can be confident knowing that we have the hands-on experience and vast knowledge that you need. By scrolling through our website and talking to our Glendale bankruptcy law firm, you will be able to receive the answers that you are looking for. Don’t delay, contact our Glendale bankruptcy office today when seeking debt relief in Glendale, AZ. We have the answers you are looking for.
Different Types of Debt Relief in Glendale, Arizona
- Glendale Bankruptcy Chapter 7 Attorneys: Chapter 7 bankruptcy is a good solution if you have no real hope of paying off your debts. Once bankruptcy is filed, all creditor action against you is suspended and at the end of the process all of your debts that can be discharged are canceled.
- Debt settlement in Glendale – Many creditors are willing to settle a debt for pennies on the dollar, as an alternative to legal action or receiving no payment at all. In some cases, debtors can settle a debt for as low as 25% of the original amount. With debt settlement the creditors will receive something for their debt whereas in a Chapter 7, creditors may receive nothing for the debt that they have carried.
- Glendale Bankruptcy Chapter 13 Lawyers: Chapter 13 bankruptcy is very helpful if you have a good income and want to pay your debts but have fallen behind. As in Chapter 7, creditor action against you stops. You keep your property and work out a plan to pay off your debts over an extended time (usually 3-5 years).
- Debt negotiation in Glendale – Debt negotiation is most helpful for people who don’t want the negative effects of bankruptcy on their credit. In the event that one is unable to afford the payments attendant to a certain debt, they can negotiate with their creditor for more favorable terms, including a lowered interest rate, waiving of penalties and fees, or a longer period of time in which to pay off the debt, thereby lowering the payments.
- Debt consolidation in Glendale – Debt consolidation companies work on behalf of debtors by accepting a monthly payment from them, and then splitting up the payment to their various creditors. In theory, this provides the debtor with a more easily manageable way to pay their debts.
Seeking debt relief in Glendale, Arizona? Please contact our Glendale debt relief lawyers at our Glendale law offices to schedule your free consultation; we will show you how debt relief works and how it might work for you.